In this webinar we will discuss:
- The benefits and in in depth-description of what is viewed through using a closed colonic irrigation device.
- The phlegm like substance is visually seen through a colonic closed device procedure.
- How the phlegm like substance causes inflammation and causes gastrointestinal disease, immune dysfunction and an imbalance in neurotransmitter production.
- How certain foods create a stress response from an incompetent digestive process, and how our diet affects our microbiome.
- How colonic hydrotherapy can help release, reset and renew dominating good bacteria and how it can help balance the microbiome.
- Published researched on the effects of an acidic environment within the gut, and how this effects neurotransmitter release.
This webinar is worth 1.5 CPE points.
For the past 16 years, Anna has been an experienced nutritionist and colon hydrotherapist. Currently, she is the managing/director and practitioner for the Colon Care Centre.
Annas qualifications include: Diploma in Nutrition, Certification of Colon Hydrotherapy with the International School of Colon Hydrotherapy and I-ACT certified from the USA in Colon Hydrotherapy.
Trainer & Assessor Cert.IV and instructor in Colon Hydrotherapy, Diploma in Massage and Chinese Accupressure. Diploma in Reflexology. President of the Australian Colonic Hydrotherapy Association ACHA.
Already registered? Login below to watch the recording:
Click here to test your system before the webinar.